Monday, March 9, 2009

I got it.



I got my car.

Wondering what it is?
It's a 2004 Ford Focus sedan.

Isn't that just awesome.

No?

Well, of course it's not awesome yet. It is cool though. For a small, four cylinder sedan it is spectacular. I would reccomend the car to anyone just looking to drive a car. Anyone who wants a nice car to drive and not do anything to, got one. After a long while of driving a Chrysler PT cruiser this car is a huge step up.
There have been Foci, Focuses, however you say it, that have made over 300 horsepower. My plans for this car is to make that and more. I have a soft sport for cars that no one has. The Ford Focus is a car that when you get one you become part of a community that is ultra exclusive with the same dynamics as any other car culture community. There are serious enthusiasts and then there are morons. Just peruse the photos on FocusFanatics.com. I like the car because I feel exclusive when I drive it. A car guy that drives a Focus. What a combination?
I don't want to write a love letter to my car (I love you sweetie), but, it's exciting to drive a car that you finally plan on driving for a long while. My car aspirations go far beyond the usual one car for me and the one car for my significant other. My dream is a big garage with a big collection in it. The Focus is car # 1. The baby of the collection. The genesis. I may be gushing a little, but I'm just excited and had to tell someone.
I wrote a blog a little while ago about getting a new car. Now is the time to buy a new car at a cheap price and not have to pay a lot on a monthly payment. With this Focus I didn't go into debt. I traded the PT Cruiser on it and paid the difference in cash. Now that's a feeling I would be happy for a lot of people to have.
If you're reading this and don't know much about the worldwide disease that is cars, please read my other blogs. Do whatever you can to catch the disease. Lick a car guy, get a car and spend all your money on it. You'll never be happier than when you get yourself a car and drive it like yo stole it.

No comments:

Post a Comment